We develop innovative back-end cloud-based ecosystems, implement dependable databases, and drive cross-team architectural improvements. We are passionate about evolving our customer’s experience through experimentation, user feedback and analytics. We focus on code quality to ensure a phenomenal experience – for customers and engineers alike – that can be continuously improved over time.
The right individual will be a proactive engineer who thrives with autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems within a highly collaborative environment. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the team’s direction, process and culture.
What you’ll get to do…
- Help establish a brand-new marketing technology platform, including migration from current systems.
- Leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team, proposing process improvements and best-practices as appropriate
Your experience should include…
- A customer-first mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability concisely explain thought process
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Hands on AWS experience
- Solid foundation with backend REST API, object-oriented programming
- Experience working in AWS S3, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda and ECS Far-Gate
- Experienced in writing Unit/Integration Tests
- C# DotNetCore huge plus for our team!
You might also have…
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – a huge plus
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms or Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of the 12 Agile Principles and 5 Scrum Values