At GoDaddy, we’re empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world with products and services that help them create and grow their businesses.
As a Product Marketing manager, you will conduct customer research to define product messaging and positioning for GoDaddy’s commerce & payments products which includes eCommerce online store, point-of-sale solution, online pay links, and GoDaddy Payments.
- Customer insights – Build critical customer insights through self-driven research or in partnership with GoDaddy’s research team.
- Product messaging & positioning deliverables –deliver on artifacts related to messaging, positioning for Commerce and payment products
- A/B Experiments – Build customer research backed hypothesis to drive A/B experiments in product and other marketing channels
- Market intelligence – be an expert on competitors and build strategy to differentiate and better serve our customers
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with SaaS product and/or payments products
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated passion for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and in-market testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Comfort in a face-paced environment with track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
Nice to have:
- Small business or consumer marketing experience
- Experience in eCommerce, point-of-sale, or payments products