- Interface with internal business partners, program & product managers, understanding requirements and delivering vendor integrations.
- Add and maintain vendor library integrations for our site properties.
- Manage and maintain privacy components for our site properties.
- Adopt and define the standards and best practices in vendor integration/tag management including data integrity, validation, reliability, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues related to 3rd party vendor integrations.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Learn and understand GoDaddy’s revenue tracking platform and know when, how, and which to use and which not to use.
- Keep up to date with advances in technologies and run pilots to design reviews.
- Continually improve ongoing processes, automating or simplifying self-service support where possible.
- Triage many possible courses of action in a high-ambiguity environment, making use of both quantitative analysis and business judgment.
- Good Node.JS experience required.
- 7+ years of front-end development experience with a focus on writing performant and optimized code required. Advance knowledge is preferred.
- Google and Social Ad Platform experience preferred.
- Experience working with browser inspector and performance tools is preferred.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.