Rise & Fall of Big Data hype. New age Hadoop, Spark and its ecosystem
Date(s) - 21/02/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
1. Trends in big data (how the word became popular from 2012 till now)
2. Why one should learn Hadoop, Spark, Hive and so on?
3. What are the different types of cloud data warehouse services?
4. Why Azure Synapse Analytics (Microsoft’s data warehouse service) is considered as Datalakehouse ?
5. Demo – Configure Hadoop 3.x cluster
Dinesh Kumar, Product Growth Manager, Bold BI at Syncfusion Software: Coming through 7+ years career around data, he had deeply involved in products developed for Big Data, ETL and now Data Visualization. In this meetup, he will share his experiences about Big Data Platform, one of the products he led which are like Cloudera Hue and Hortonworks Ambari.
Speaker’s LinkedIn profile:
1. Registered Candidates will receive an email of online zoom link day before the event.
2. The decision to share the recording and ppt is purely based on the speaker’s interest.
Email us for details and to share your knowledge with our audience: firstname.lastname@example.org