A journey of Data Scientist – Identifying Data to Exploration
Date(s) - 03/01/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
1. What is data science and where it is in today’s world?
2. Understanding the components in the process of data science and the roles.
3. Real-world application of Data Science
4. Getting started with a Data Science project (Beginner perspective)
5. Identifying the problem statement
6. Data collection – defining the sources of data
7. Data cleaning
8. Data Analysis and Exploration
About Speaker: A very young talented girl who has more knowledge of Data Science. Her area of interest is on NLP and Deep Learning. She is playing a key role in developing a female based artificial intelligence group in Chennai, India. Want to more about her? Check her LinkedIn profile below.
Speakers LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malar-saravanan-9601a4110/
1. Only registered candidates will receive an email day before the event about the online links.
2. For further information please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org