Outline your Cloud Migration Strategy
We holistically assess your individual, department-specific, or enterprise-wide requirements, carefully craft the cloud strategy accordingly, and crystalize into real execution roadmaps. Our cloud strategy services will empower to make informed and data-driven decisions, foster healthy business practice, help you build a resilient & secure cloud solution that can transform your business.
Cloud adoption also requires a cultural shift within organization and we help you to achieve business objectives by ensuing security and compliance.
Assess Cloud Readiness & Suitability
It is extremely critical to understand your hardware, network of systems, and applications that can go to the cloud. Our cloud readiness & suitability services help you identify best workloads best suited for the cloud, enabling you maximum ROI and greater time to value. Our cloud readiness assessment and suitability services help with
- Understanding what workloads and services to move and when
- Sourcing experts with cloud skills
- Choosing the right cloud for right application
- Calculating TCO for maintaining complex legacy infrastructures
Define Cloud Strategy
We smoothly sail you through one of the most critical aspects of cloud transformation, i.e.defining cloud strategy. We help enterprises overcome barriers to cloud adoption and put cloud technology at the heart of the business strategy to have a truly transformative impact on your business.
We tailor our solutions to meet the demands of your industry and organization while keeping cultural transformation and economics in mind.
As legacy systems cannot cope with the explosive growth of devices, infrastructure requirements, applications, and data, organizations need an IT environment with the flexibility, scalability, and performance to meet these demands. Adopting the cloud is not just a ‘lift and shift’ approach, but a strategic business decision organization needs to make.
For an organization, it is crucial to choose the right cloud platform, and the decision should be made considering and thoroughly evaluating various parameters such as business need, cloud readiness of applications, ROI on cloud adoption, TCO, security, and data center space requirements. VirtueTech cloud consulting services help you through the decision making process and create a cloud strategy roadmap to maximize your cloud potential.
Define Cloud Roadmap
We help you create a strategic roadmap for a cloud journey, a vital component of your cloud adoption journey.
After a thorough understanding of your business requirements and cloud readiness of your existing systems/data/applications, we create a well-defined, phased, secure, and iterative cloud migration approach that streamlines the business processes and accelerates the outcome.
Our cloud adoption roadmap service capabilities include:
- Research & Strategy
- Assessment & Planning
- Adoption & Migration
- Service Management
- Evolution & Transition
“Cloud is about how you do computing, not where you do computing.”
- Paul Maritz, CEO of VMware
Explore your Cloud first strategy with us
- Cloud Adoption Assessment
- Cloud TCO Evaluation
- Compliance and regulatory implications assessment
- Security and data sovereignty implications assessment
- BCP implications assessment
- Enterprise adaptation needs assessment
- Operating model adaptation assessment
Cloud Migration strategy
- Information and workloads classification strategy
- Cloud Migration assessment: current vs. asset light vs. virtualized vs. cloud
- Cloud Migration strategy
- Cloud Governance strategy
- Compliance strategy
- Converged cloud strategy
- Cloud internalization strategy: consumption, administration, and governance
- IT strategy re-engineering for cloud inclusion
- Cloud exit strategy
Solution & technology consulting
- Service provider decisions
- Platform and technology decisions
- Frameworks, building blocks, and appliances
- Enterprise integration decisions: data, identity, and systems
- Compliance and security consulting
- Capacity planning and sizing
- Solution architecture
- HA, DR, and BCP solutions